In this episode, Pete Mohr and Mary Henderson discuss the importance of personal branding. There are countless brands to compete with in your industry: this episode will teach you how to build your brand as a reflection of your personal values. Once you do this, you can start to successfully position your business as the go-to brand in your category.
Here are a few things we cover:
- Injecting your individuality into your entrepreneurship
- Why personal branding is not about fame
- Why a small business should not always niche down
- Taking strategic advantage of your unique knowledge and skills
- Lead generation, attracting your target audience, and increasing organic traffic
What is personal branding and why is it important
Why niching down isn’t always the answer
Knowing your true “currency” as a business owner
Using a “pull” strategy instead of pushing your brand onto people
Reference links to Mary Henderson:
For more inspiring entrepreneurial wisdom, be sure to follow Pete on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/petemohr_coach/ or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/petermohr/.