This is the first of a four-part Mini-Series all around how you can set your business and life up to create your best year ever! I’ll be sharing tips and tools that will bring clarity to your thinking around what you want to accomplish, and why!
You’ll want to keep listening to this series as we’ll dig into some of the questions that you should give thought to as you lead your business and create the life that you want to live as a leader in business.
– Are you in control of your future?
– Do you have your business running on all cylinders?
– Are you spending time working on your business, not in it?
– Are you spending quality time with the people you want to spend time with?
– Are you working in your genius zone?
When you look back at this last year:
– Do you feel as though you were successful in achieving your goals?
– What were your biggest wins? What things did you feel you could have done better?
– How much further ahead are you in the areas of life that are most meaningful – Your Health, Wealth, Relationships, Mission and Purpose and how you use your time?
– After all of those questions – How do they make you feel?
Here are a few links that I mentioned in the podcast today:
Blog Post: The Entrepreneurial I.P.A
- The importance of working in your Unique Ability
- The importance of planning your life as a leader (not just your business)
- Six words that will change your life!
Here’s how to connect with me: