In this episode of Business Owner Breakthrough with Pete Mohr, we delve deep into the art of balancing priority and patience in your business. Most business owners are caught in the tension of being both urgent and patient. The show reveals how you can effectively set your priorities without losing sight of long-term goals. Grab your notepad; it’s time to elevate from being an operator to an owner.
Here are a few things Pete covers:
- The Eisenhower Urgent-Important Matrix: A tool for prioritizing your day-to-day tasks.
- The Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule): Identify what really moves the needle in your business.
- The importance of avoiding burnout by balancing urgency and patience.
- The role of patience in achieving long-term business growth.
- Practical steps to align and assign accountability within your team.
It’s time to take action
Your action step after listening is to create your own Eisenhower Matrix. Prioritize your tasks and responsibilities, find out what’s urgent and important, and then take action. It’s time to align and assign accountability in your business.