is that the most amazing, successful, hot-shot entrepreneur could also be the worst boss in the world. Find out strategies for improving the underrated skill of leadership by listening in.
Here are a few things we cover:
- Becoming a better leader for yourself AND others
- Strategic management tools to increase company work ethic
- Why business owners should conduct periodic assessments of team dynamics
- Improving company culture by encouraging connection and community
- Focusing on the humanity in your business relationships
1:30 where the inspiration for Jake’s upcoming book LEADERSHIT came from, and why entrepreneurs should strive to become better bosses
7:14 Jake’s WIPE framework and how determining where you fall within your business hierarchy can help you enjoy healthier work environments
12:55 a look into Jake’s boss horror stories and what he learned from them
Reference links to Jake:
For more entrepreneurial wisdom, follow Pete on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/petemohr_coach/ or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/petermohr/.