In this episode of the Business Owner Breakthrough Podcast, host Pete Mohr dives into the Kolbe assessment, a tool that measures a person’s natural instincts and preferred method of operation. As a small business owner, it’s essential to understand your decision-making style and surround yourself with a team that complements your strengths and weaknesses. The Kolbe assessment measures four action modes: Fact Finder, Follow Through, Quickstart, and Implementer. Understanding your Kolbe score can help you identify your natural strengths, improve decision-making, and build better teams. It’s time to take action by using the results to get everyone working in their Love-It Zone.
Here are a few things Pete covers:
- What is the Kolbe assessment, and how does it work?
- The importance of understanding your decision-making style as a small business owner
- How to use the assessment to identify your natural strengths and areas for improvement
- Tips on building better teams using the results of the Kolbe assessment
- The connection between working in your love zone and business success
It’s time to take action:
Take the Kolbe assessment and share the results with your team. Use the results to understand your natural strengths, identify areas for improvement, and build better teams that complement each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Don’t forget to download the Love It or Leave It workbook to take this to the next level.
Here’s my affiliate link to take your Kolbe Assessment: https://www.kolbe.com/?kapcode=7CE04E30F0D84EFB9B57C52EBDFCA097&entry_redirect=1%22%3ETake%20the%20Kolbe%20A%E2%84%A2%20Index%3C/a%3E
Visit Pete Mohr’s website at www.simplifyingentrepreneurship.com/loveit to download the Love It or Leave It playbook.